Symantec Endpoint Protection: Antivirus protection is always necessary, regardless of the type of system a person works on, whether physical or virtual. Symantec Endpoint Protection is a software solution designed to protect servers, desktops, laptops, and virtual environments from a wide range of threats.
This application is powered by Symantec Insight technology, which tracks the prevalence and security rating of virtually any known application on the Internet, so users can be sure that the programs they install are completely safe.
Not only is Norton Symantec Endpoint-Protection specifically enhanced to protect virtual infrastructures, it can also randomize scans and updates, maintain a shared scan cache scan offline images, and automatically identify or manage virtual clients.
What makes this application special is a built-in recovery tool that you can use to create a bootable CD or USB drive containing a set of Symantec malware removal utilities. Once created, a new CD or USB drive can boot an infected computer into a virus-free state, allowing users to easily remove detected malware (and still recover valuable documents).
Symantec Endpoint Protection full download options:
- State-of-the-art protection from the world leader in security.
- Designed to protect your virtual infrastructure.
- Built-in antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention, plus device and application management.
- Powerful, centralized security management for physical and virtual endpoints.
- The ability to instantly switch to self-service network access control without installing additional software.
- Easy migration from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint-Protection
- – Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016.
Visit karan pc for the latest information on new software releases.
- Title: Symantec Endpoint Protection v14.3.9689.7000
- Developer: Symantec
- English language
- License: shareware
- Operating system: Windows/MacX/Linux